Visit New Dental Images for composite bonding in Elk Grove. Composite bonding is a dental technique used to make your smile perfect. In dentistry, the term bonding refers to the technique of attaching dental-filling materials to your teeth to improve its functionality and beauty. Composite bonding involves the use of composite resin that comes in different colors.
This cost-effective and almost pain-free procedure is quite frequently used in dental treatments. It is a safe technique and provides great results when performed by our skilled dentists.
When is Composite Bonding Used?
Composite bonding is the answer to several dental problems. This technique is most commonly used to treat the following conditions:
- Closing large teeth gaps
- Removing teeth discoloration and stains
- Correcting the shape of misshaped and crooked teeth
- Repairing chipped teeth
- Protecting sensitive teeth
- Repairing decaying teeth
The Composite Bonding Process
Dr. Dang at New Dental Images in Elk Grove is a highly skilled dentist who provides individualized treatment for each client. She takes time to explain the procedure to clients and understand their needs prior to treatment. There are a variety of composite materials to choose from; Dr. Dang will consult with you and select the material that exactly matches you tooth color.
The composite bonding process is quite simple and usually takes 30 to 50 minutes per tooth. If there is extensive damage then it can take longer. Dr. Dang will first clean your tooth with an acidic compound to remove the outer, thin layer of debris. This prepares your tooth for the composite bonding treatment. The acidic compound is left on your tooth for approximately 30 seconds after which the tooth is dried and the coated with a bonding fluid.
Next, she will carefully apply the composite material on your teeth. Since Dr. Dang has years of experience in this procedure, she can expertly sculpt the composite material to recreate the natural shape of your teeth. Then she will harden the material using a high-intensity curing light tool. This process is done in stages till the final shape is achieved.
Finally, Dr. Dang will polish and smooth your tooth so that it looks natural.
Benefits of Composite Bonding
- Improves Your Smile-Composite bonding uses tooth-colored or white materials to improve the appearance of your teeth. With this procedure you can have that dazzling smile you always wanted.
- Lasts for a Long Time-The material used for composite bonding is extremely durable. Earlier silver fillings were used in dental procedures which lasted for about seven years. However, composite fillings last for at least 11 years.
- Multiple Uses-This technique can be used to treat a variety of tooth problems including chipped tooth, large gaps between the teeth, and tooth stains. It improves both the look and health of your teeth.
- Quick and Painless-Unlike processes and crowns or veneers, composite bonding is done in one session. Thus it is faster and less-expensive than other dental treatments.
Affordable Composite Bonding In Elk Grove
For those who want to improve their smiles and keep their teeth healthy, we offer composite bonding that is tailored for each client. Dr. Dang at New Dental Images is one of the most reputed and skilled practitioners in Elk Grove. She performs composite bonding in Elk Grove at extremely affordable rates. To get those perfectly shaped and white teeth you always wanted, call us and make an appointment with Dr. Dang.